Shingeki no Naka-kon: Operation Christa/Historia. Phase One complete.
In other words, I’m a blonde! It’s still a bit on the darker side, so we’re going to try to go a little lighter over the next few months as we trim it a bit shorter and grow out my bangs.
I decided I would try to skip the wig for my Christa costume if I can. I love my hairstylist… I bring her in random pictures and say “I’m dressing up as this in ___ months - can we get my hair to look like this by then?” And she’s always game for it. She’s successfully given me Kaylee hair, Black Widow hair, and soon we can add Christa hair to the list!
There were a bunch of really good SNK cosplayers at Encounters, which really got me fired up to start work on Christa for Naka!
- sweetenedvodka likes this
- cautiousamber said:aahhh so cute!! i’m really psyched for Naka!!!
- kitaswanderings likes this
- shadowdrac likes this
- warmlightforallmankind likes this
- darklilies likes this
- impetuous-one likes this
- heartsofruin said:I wish there was a nationwide directory of cool hairstylists like that.
- khamsin said:eeee, yay! Your hair looks great that color! I’m still deliberating on the wig thing myself, since I can currently pull off Hanji with a minor trim of the outgrown bangs. Can’t wait for Attack on Naka-kon!
- khamsin likes this
- heartsofruin likes this
- fontscosplay posted this